Top eCommerce Web Development Platform in 2018
Ecommerce is growing rapidly with an expectation big sales and revenue. Even single and multi vendor eCommerce Website Development Company help you run an eCommerce website at cheapest cost. Due to increasing demand of online products in all over the world this business is increasing more and more. There top 7 open source of ecommerce platform.
1. WooCommerce: WooCommerce is am open source ecommerce platform with WordPress free plugins. So just install WordPress (open source) on your hosting, then install the WooCommerce plugin. It automatically turns WordPress website into a full functional ecommerce store with inventory management, coupons, and product pages. The plugin is free to download and install. And connects to all major payment gateways, you can offer coupons and discounts, along with adding multiple.
2. X-CART: X-Cart is often considered one of the fastest free open source platform and supports multilingual and multi-currency. It has been growing over the past year and has helped to create over 35,000 stores. It is free, open source and self-hosted. You can integrate your shopping cart with the most reputable payment gateways available.
3. ZEN CART: Zen Cart is more user friendly than other open source ecommerce platforms. It is very easy to install and handle, people without any coding knowledge can build their own stores. It is also great for scaling up a store because of its wide range of features and full customization options.
4. Magento Open Source: Magento is one of the most popular open source ecommerce platforms. It is very similar to that of WordPress and you can choose from thousands of themes, and plenty of extensions in magento to build a perfect e store.
5. OPEN CART: As compared to other open source platforms, Open Cart is actually pretty easy to use and lightweight. It’s free and decent to designing your own e-store. This is recommended for startups and learners, you don’t have to pay for development and you definitely don’t need any plugins.
6. PrestaShop: PrestaShop provides a beautiful interface for establishing an ecommerce websites for multiple languages and currencies. This is more demanding and popular due to user-friendly interface with effortless inventory management and a process for store maintenance that anyone could understand.
7. osCommerce: One of the best thing about osCommerce is that, you can customized your e store. Even you are not a developer. The community and support is awesome and helpful. You don’t have to pay more to launch an eCommerce store.