How To Integrate Travel API?
Travel API is very important today for every travel agency to show multiple data to fulfill the user's needs. By integrating APIs to a website an agency can enhance the features of travel services.
API, or as we call it, Application Programmable Interface is utilized for describing how an application can interact with others. It also permits users to manipulate the current product for serving their interests. APIs are also considered time savers as once the database is generated then it can be used multiple times.
Regarding the same, Travel API is the set of web services to access travel deals from distinctive travel consolidators. Travel APIs enable for accessing their travel deals and rich content like hotel APIs, flight APIs, holiday APIs, and car APIs for travel companies, tour operators, and travel agencies. Today several companies have developed or engaged in travel APIs. Some of the top API providers are Sabre, Amadeus, Travelpayouts, TBO, etc.
How to Find a Suitable Travel API for Your Travel Agency:
1. Choosing the Supplier: While choosing the supplier, do extensive research to ensure the fact that you get the best supplier for the travel agency, depending on your region, requirements, availability, rates, etc. There is a high probability that one supplier has a variety of hotels and better rates in your area than the other supplier, and that is why you should check their availability and rates beforehand. Moreover, every supplier doesn't need to provide multiple modules (like activities, air, and hotels) in their API.
2. Signing Contract as well as API documentation: After selecting those supplier(s) with whom you wish to contract, you are required to sign the API contract. Although the contract covers every chosen module, APIs will remain separate. Once you sign the contract and after the completion of the payment, the supplier will forward the API document to you as well as the technology provider with the Test Access.
3. API document’s assessment as well as development: Upon API documentation’s receipt, the technology partner will review API as well as the technical feasibility concerning the booking engine. It helps them in deciding whether the API can be deployed at the moment or whether they will need to make modifications to the XML connector or construct a new connector.
4. Certification as well as Integration: After the connector is ready, you have to get it certified by your supplier for ensuring the fact that it conforms to the standards of the supplier. After the certification procedure gets completed, the selected supplier will offer you credentials for accessing their live fees that can be used for making bookings. Test feeds will then be replaced by the technology partner with the live feeds and then they will be integrated into the booking engine.
5. After Integration: Post Integration as well as after assuming your website is live, the clients will begin viewing real-time rates as well as availability for those modules which have been integrated by you when they search for something. Travel agents’ major concern is the speed of search responses.
Through the travel API provider, control of the web-based flight, hotel, and bus booking API becomes quite convenient. With the help of travel API, not only you can add the markups for the end customers or your agents, but you will also be able to directly receive payment from the customers. Visit us: Nibble Software